Brake Adjuster Hole Plug Kit for replacement for VW Bug, Ghia, Type 3
- Includes 4 brake adjuster hole plugs, one for each drum brake
- Compatible with replacement for VW Bug, Ghia and Type 3 models from 1968 to 1979
- Made of rubber material that seals the drum brake backing plate access hole
- Prevents dirt and moisture from entering the brake adjuster mechanism
- Easy to install and remove with no tools required
If you are looking for a simple and effective way to protect your drum brake adjuster mechanism from corrosion and damage, then this kit is for you. This kit includes four brake adjuster hole plugs that are compatible with various replacement for VW models. They are made of rubber material that seals the drum brake backing plate access hole, preventing dirt and moisture from entering the brake adjuster mechanism. This helps to maintain the proper brake adjustment and performance of your vehicle.
The brake adjuster hole plugs are easy to install and remove with no tools required. You just need to insert them into the access hole on the drum brake backing plate and press them firmly. To remove them, you just need to pull them out with your fingers. The plugs are reusable and durable, and they can withstand high temperatures and pressures.
With this kit, you can extend the life of your drum brake adjuster mechanism and improve the safety and reliability of your braking system. Whether you are repairing or restoring your compatible with VW vehicle, this kit is a great choice for you.
Compatible with Volkswagen:
- Type 1 [Beetle/Bug] 1968-1979
- Type Karmann Ghia 1968-1974
- Type 3 [Fastback/Squareback/Notchback] 1968-1973
Ref P/N: 113-609-163
EMPI P/N: 98-6114-B