Are you tired of the noise, vibration, and steering problems caused by your old ball joints? Do you want to improve the handling and stability of your vintage vehicle? If so, you need this kit of four high-quality ball joints that are compatible with VW classics.
- This kit includes two upper ball joints and two lower ball joints for the front suspension
- These ball joints are made of sturdy metal and rubber and match the original part numbers 131 405 361F (upper) and 131 405 371G (lower) from the original manufacturer
- They come with boots and grease fittings to protect them from dirt and moisture
- They are easy to install with a press and some basic tools
Ball joints are crucial components of your suspension system that connect the steering knuckles to the control arms. They allow your wheels to move up and down and turn left and right smoothly. Over time, ball joints can become loose, damaged, or corroded, affecting the performance and safety of your vehicle. That?s why you need to replace them with this kit of new ball joints that will restore the smooth ride and precise steering of your vintage vehicle.
Compatible with Volkswagen:
- Beetle (front) 1966-1977 (except Super Beetle)
- Karmann Ghia (front) 1966-1977
Don't wait any longer and order this kit today. You will enjoy the difference in your driving experience!