1947-59 Chevy & GMC Truck / Universal Headlight Switch
This Universal Headlight Switch works great for just about any vehicle and mounts in a 3/8" diameter hole with 4" of space behind the dash. It has a 20 Amp switch with a 5.5 Ohm Rheostat to control the dimming of your interior lights and push/pull operation for headlights. The knob can easily be switched out with a 1/16" allen wrench. Pull Knob Controls: OFF, Parking Light, Headlight & Rotate Knob: Instrument Lights Rheaostat, Dome Light On-Off.
- New Headlight Switch
- Perfect for 1947-59 Chevy & GMC Truck
- Excellent Universal Headlight Switch for Classic Cars & Hot Rods
- For 12 or 6 Volt Applications
- Chrome Plated Knob & Mounting Nut Included
- Has Instrument Light Rheostat, Dome Lamp Control
- Screw Terminals, 20 Amp Switch / Circuit Breaker
- Operates: Headlights, Dash Lights, Tail Lights & Parking Lights
- Dashboard Mounted
- The switch will need 4" behind the dash
- Pull/Push Knob: OFF, Parking Light, Headlight
- Rotate Knob: Instrument Lights Rheaostat, Dome Light On-Off
- Quantity: 1 Headlight Switch
This Headlight switch is perfect for your hot rod, rat rod, street rod, or custom.