Aluminum AN Hose Fitting Wrenches Earls Aeroquip Universal Street Hot Rat Rod
Perfect For Aluminum AN Hose Fittings. Includes size: 3, 4, 6 ,8 ,10, 12 By design these wrenches minimize marking, scratching, and scaring of aluminum hose fittings. 5/16" Thick and light weight. The specific length of each wrench prevents over-tightening. Each wrench is color coded and size marked for quick and easy identification. Perfect for your off road, jeep, rock crawler, muscle car, street rod, dune buggy, rat rod, hot rod or gasser project.
You can identify AN fittings based on the male thread size (outside diameter). These sizes are constant regardless of brand, hose type, or fitting configuration. If your fitting has a convex 37 degree flare at the end, the threads will tell you the AN size (and vice-versa).
An accurate measurement of the female thread ID can point you to an AN size if you don't have a male fitting. You must be absolutely sure that you have a female AN fitting or SAE O-ring boss port. Many of these internal diameter measurements are very close to those of other port types.
- Perfect For Aluminum AN Hose Fittings
- Includes size: 3, 4, 6 ,8 ,10, 12
- 5/16" Thick and LIGHT WEIGHT!
- By design these wrenches minimize marking, scratching, and scaring of aluminum hose fittings
- The specific length of each wrench prevents over-tightening
- Each wrench is color coded and size marked for quick and easy identification