1970-1972 Chevy Square Rectangle Led Turn Signal Chrome Side Mirror, Left, EA
Need to replace your 1967-1972 Chevy Truck Driver Side Mirror? Well here to go! High Quality reproduction of the originals. Chrome Plated. Fits Left Side. Sold Each.
This is a NEW LEFT outside rear view mirror with red LED turn signal built into the glass. This is a reproduction of the original 1970-1971-1972 Chevy & GMC Pick-Up Truck, Blazer, and Suburban side mirrors with the updated feature of having turn signal arrows built into the glass. This mirror would look great on any Chevy, Ford, or Dodge truck. The red led turn signal arrows are super bright when the turn signal is on but are completely hidden with the indicator is off. The wiring is a power and a ground wire that is hidden through the arm of the mirror and will be completely concealed when installed.
Additional wiring may be required for install and an LED flasher may or may not be required depending on your electrical system. I have LED flashers listed in my store as well. To make the LEDs in these mirrors flash, you would connect the mirrors power wire and ground wires your trucks 12v turn signal circuit.
- Winner NSRA Safety Product of the Year
- Red 9 LED Arrow Hidden Inside Mirror Glass (Hidden When Off)
- Left Hand Side with LED Signal Box
- Polished Stainless Steel Mirror Head and Chrome Plated Arm
- Includes Mounting Pad, Mounting Bracket and Screws
- Easy Hookup, Just Route Wire through Door Jamb and Connect to Front Turn Signal Wires Under Dash Near Steering Column
- Correct for 1970-72, But Can be Used to Update 1967-69 Trucks
- Mirror head: 4.5" x 6"
- Most Easily Mounted Door Frames On All Truck Body Styles
Requires 12 volt battery power from the turn signal circuit and ground to make these flash.
A led flasher unit may be required depending on your electrical system.